Weddings & More TX


Prison/TDCJ Ceremonies
Commitment Ceremonies
Same Sex Weddings
Vow Renewals

Ceremony Resources
Unity Ceremonies
Ceremony Accessories

Other Services
Notary Services
Loan Signings

Contact Us

These are a few common questions we are asked.  If you have a question that isn't answered here, please contact us at 832-707-7279 for information.

What types of ceremonies do you officiate at?
We officiate at weddings, same sex weddings, commitment ceremonies, elopements, vow renewals, baby blessings/baptisms,  and prison/jail ceremonies.

What are your operating hours?
We are open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm. However, this is a home-based business...therefore, there will be times when we are not immediately available.  We are also mobile notaries, so we may be out on a call when you try to reach us.  Just leave us a voicemail, send an email, or text us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Where are you located at?
We are conveniently located in SW Houston.  We travel all over Texas to officiate at ceremonies.  Mobile notary services are available only within the city of Houston and surrounding areas.

How do I go about getting our marriage license?
Couples will need to get their marriage license from a Texas county courthouse.   Licenses are legal in every county regardless of where you get it from.  For example...a Fort Bend license can be used in Harris or Montgomery county.  Marriage licenses are good for 90 days.

What is the difference between a wedding and a commitment ceremony?
The only difference is the legality of it.  A commitment ceremony should not mention the following phrases... "spouse" "husband and wife", or anything that makes it look like a wedding.  And of course, with a commitment ceremony there is no license to be had.  However, we do offer a commitment ceremony certificate to those couples who wish to have one.

We look forward to hearing from you!